Image-2

Data Vidhya

Get Trained | Get Placed

About Data vidhya

Our Trainers are working with TOP MNC Companies and providing the high Quality Real Time Training. Data Vidhya have a dedicated recruitment team who will be taking care of placements Assistance for trained students.
Data Vidhya are best in online and classroom trainings across different technologies which are in demand. We designed our training schedule to reach the requirement of individual learners by gaining skills what the world needs and want now. We are the best Quality Training providers with real time exposure from industry experts with complete placement support.
Data Vidhya aim is to provide the Quality Training and skills required to turn graduates into employment with 100 % Placement Assistance.

Why Data Vidhya?




  • Our Trainers are currently working professional in TOP MNC.

  • Course scheduled as per Industry standards.

  • Provided LMS access and course material after completion of training prepared by experts.

  • Hands on experience on each topic with practical Exposure.

  • Affordable Free structure.
  • Flexible timings for online and classroom (weekdays and weekends).

  • Only limited students for Batch.

  • Dedicated HR team to fulfill the needs of students and clients.

  • 100 % Placement Assistance for life time (Students has to Pay 60% of Fee in Training and remaining 40% after the placement)

SERVICES

TRAINING


Data vidhya providing the training in both online and offline mode. We provide the high Quality real time training with working professionals. Our course are prepared by industry expert to ...


Read More...

PLACEMENT AND CONSULTING


Data vidhya have dedicated recruitment team who are taking care of placement assistance to students by filling the openings in TOP MNC companies. We provide 100% placement assistance to students ...


Read More...
45
Trainers
162
Under Training
120
120 Placement Given
  • Datavidhya is provided good quality training with real time experts by taking real time examples and Course has designed as per industry standards helps to crack the interview.

    Kishore M, Wipro

  • I have joined online data science course in DataVidhya they never make me felt that am going through online course they created environment as am in classroom training by providing mutual communication in interaction and the best part is they provide support even after completion of course by in person , call and email.

    Sreevathav, Genpact

  • Datavidhya provided quality training with working professionals and they have lot of patience and will answer each and every question and they provided support even after completion of course for doubts and practising.

    Rohith Reddy, Wellsfargo

  • have joined as Fresher in Datavidhya and after i completed my training they provided me knowledge which is equivalent to experienced and which make to crack the interview in first attempt and they have good team who support and guide to in preparation for interviews , resume preparation and mock interview with 100% placement assistance.

    Smitha Reddy, TCS

  • Datavidhya is provided good services in training and placement.They are different from other training institutes and will treat as customer on day one and give you same treatment on last day with complete support from training to placement and they have very affordable prices in course and their strength is recruitment team who will provide the 100 % placement assistance.

    Priya Katari, Suneratech

CONTACT US

WE'D REALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SO WHY NOT DROP US AN EMAIL AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN.


ADDRESS

Data Vidhya

Datavidya © 2018. All Rights Reserved.